For Immediate Release July 1998
Society Of Commercial Realtors of Fort Lauderdale Announces Real Estate Cyberspace Society DesignationSeminar on September 22nd
The Society of Commercial Realtors of Fort Lauderdale will present the Real Estate Cyberspace Society Designation Seminar "SELLING REAL ESTATE IN CYBERSPACE" on September 22, 1998. The Seminar will feature John M Peckham III, Executive Director of the Real Estate Cyberspace Society, Boston, Massachusetts and will be held at the Signature Grand Conference Center in Davie.
Peckham stated that the day will be dedicated to helping attendees with tips, tricks, hints and secrets to help them use the exciting Cyberspace developments that are affecting all involved in the Real Estate world.
Some of the seminar topics will include:
- Selling Real Estate on the Internet
- How to get started in Cyberspace NOW.
- How to master the selling power of e-mail.
- How to promote yourself and your product - quickly and inexpensively.
- How to build and keep a CyberSpace clientele.
- How to get incredible - almost instantaneous responses.
- Hottest real estate places on the Internet
- How to reach 10,000 prospects with 3 keystrokes.
- How to reach the right buyer in Cyberspace
- How CyberBrokers are putting their deals together
- Trade CyberSecrets of Real Estate SuperCyberstars
- How to develop a high powered Custom Cyber Marketing plan
- ---- and much much more!
Peckham, who has used technology to close over a Billion Dollars of real estate, further stated that, "The thought that the Internet will not play a major role in the lives of real estate people exists only in the land of delusion!"
"Where are we in Cyberspace?, Peckham mused, --- We are standing at the doorway marked awesome! All of the pieces of the puzzle are in place .This seminar will help give attendees a level playing field so they can compete with the 23 year old kids coming into our real estate world. The world of Cyberspace is ready for us today. And many of us will walk through that door marked awesome --- to the great benefit of our clients and our industry. Come along for the ride. We're going to have a ball!"
Peckham also announced that attendees will qualify for the CyberSpace Society's professional designation, Real Estate Cyberspace Specialist, (RECS).
The Real Estate Cyberspace Society provides Real Estate Cyberspace strategies and services for it's members. The Society's World Office is open 24 hours a day at http://www.recyber.com CyberNaughts as well as stone age creatures can obtain Society membership information at 617-523-4441.
Information regarding attendance may be obtained by calling, The Society of Commercial Realtors of Fort Lauderdale at 954-563-7261.
For Further information or interviews:
John M. Peckham III
Real Estate CyberSpace Society
Four Longfellow Place, Suite 2408
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: 617-523-4440 Fax: 617-523-4736