For Immediate Release March 2007
2007 Spring Real Estate Cyber Convention In Session On-Line Vredevoogd Combs, Perriello, Ferrara, Peckham, Ringer and Wildermuth Featured
The on-line cyber convention real estate training season continues with the opening of the 2007 Spring Real Estate Cyber Convention. Attendance is free for real estate professionals at http://recyber.cyberconventions.com/
Following on the heels of the highly successful National Real Estate Annual On-line Convention and Exposition the Spring Session features a lineup of six headliner sessions.
- Pat Vredevoogd Combs, President, National Association of REALTORS: "You Can Thrive in Any Market!"
- Alex Perriello, President & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group: "Creating Real Value in the Virtual World!"
- Matthew Ferrara, CEO, Matthew Ferrara Seminars and TECH HOTLINE: "Tech Tools In Any Market!"
- Jack Peckham, Real Estate Cyberspace Society: "How Anyone Can Sell Income Property On-line"
- Robert Ringer, Best selling author: "Winning Through Intimidation"
- Brian D. Wildermuth, President, SharperAgent: "How to Become A Sharper Agent"
In addition to the featured speakers attendees can visit over 200 booths featuring the latest real estate productivity products and services.
This event is made possible by the major sponsorships of RISMedia.com, RISMedia's Real Estate Magazine, Matthew Ferrara & Company, The Real Estate Apprentice, RealtyU, and The Warren Group. Event sponsors also include over 200 real estate Associations and related organizations. The cyber conventions are produced by the Real Estate CyberSpace Society.
For Further information or interviews:
John M. Peckham III
Real Estate CyberSpace Society
Four Longfellow Place, Suite 2408
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: 617-523-4440 Fax: 617-523-4736